Practice Flu Day 2021
Please be aware that the Practice is holding a Flu Day on 13/10/2021 (this Wednesday). On this day the majority of our clinicians will be delivering flu vaccines to our vulnerable patients. We are therefore offering limited services for on the day urgent appointments, if your call is routine please consider calling the Practice on another day. Once we are full for the day you may be asked to contact your local pharmacy, NHS online for self-help or to call back the next working day.
INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS ATTENDING THE FLU CLINIC
- Please DO NOT ATTEND if you are symptomatic for COVID-19 or are awaiting result of a COVID-19 test. Please cancel your appointment if you have any symptoms or are await test results.
- Your appointment is 2 minutes long. This is for FLU only. For any other enquiries please contact the Practice during the rest of the week by phone or by popping in to reception.
- Please remember to wear a short sleeve top, wear a mask and attend the appointment alone where possible.
- Please attend with no or little baggage, most patients will be stood for their appointment and having fewer belongings helps the day run smoothly.
- Please check in for your flu appointment at the main reception desk or using the self arrival screen.
- Please leave the Practice as soon as you have had your flu vaccine, we have a large number of patients visiting on this day and need to maintain patient flow.